Sunday, September 8, 2013

I LUV LULU!

I<3 LULU!


So, I recently went shopping for my Homecoming dress and accessories when I "stumbled upon" (ie. ran over to) the LULU section of the handbags at JCPenney's.  I know LULU isn't a Louis Vuitton or FENDI or even a Coach, but they are still super cute!  Plus the whole London, Britain theme is really in for some reason...

My mom has a bag from the LULU by Lulu Guinness collection.  It's really big to me, but I'm sure I'm going to steal it in a few years when I need it as my book bag! ;)  Here's what it looks like...


My Mom's Bag...

This bag Isaw was too cute! It's Navy Blu, Gray and Bright Pink. It has the traditional London Design. Plus it was on sale. I think it was about 1/5th the original price.  Needless to say...I got it!  Here's what it looks like...
Lulu by GuinnessTM Ring Satchel


Now, I don't mind paying full price for a cute handbag, but when it's only 1/5th the price...I am in love with the bag!  I got it at JCPenney's but LULU by Lulu Guinness is an international company originally from Britain.  (Obviously)  But I did some research, and the price of the this bag wasn't just great...IT WAS A STEAL!  I am so glad I got the bag!

You have to understand...I don't really own handbags.  I am more of a cross-body type of girl.  I have my FENDI bags, but they are really small.  Then my Coach and Nine West bags are just cross-body's.  But this is my first REAL HANDBAG!  I must sound so silly, but I really love this bag.  Which is weird because it's kind of a personal pet peeve of mine for young girls/teens to own big handbags or wear heels.  I personally just think it looks like they are trying too hard to look grown up.  So I'm a little hesitant to use this bag all the time because I think I'm a hypocrite if I do.  But I'm still going to carry my bag around when it's proper.  School is definitely not the right atmosphere...yet! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment