Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Over-the-Hump Day Quote...


So today is Wednesday...right?!  Anyways, I always hear people mimicking the funny Geico commercial where the camel is yelling HUMP DAY!  I love that commercial!

So since this is Hump Day, I decide to upload one of my favorite quotes to help get everyone (ie you!) through the rest of the week.


This quote is inspirational for me.  And I need some inspiration to get through the rest of this week.  I woke up Monday with a cold, and I refuse to take the day off from school!  I know I should stay home and rest up, but I'm too stubborn to stay home.  My Monday and Tuesday classes are crazy ones I can't miss.  Then I had a big field trip today for Communication Class.  It was kind of mandatory and sounded like fun.  So I decided to suck it up and went to class... And it was lots of fun!  I'm glad I went!

Well wish me luck!  I hope I don't toss my cookies during classes tomorrow or Friday!  I love that I have a half day Friday!

I hope everyone has a great rest of the week!


PS. I love writing quotes down in my planner or notebooks for a little inspiration everywhere I go!  So I'd love to get emails or comments with your favorite quotes!

No comments:

Post a Comment