Saturday, September 14, 2013

IT CAME! IT FINALLY CAME!

Ok so I had a plan that I was going to blog Friday night.  But that didn't happen...and there is no excuse...but I was really distracted!

So Friday I got my new iPad from school!  I'm absolutely in love with my iPad!  It is so helpful and useful!  Literally every one of my classmates from 3rd period Physics ran to the Technology Coordinator's room after class.  The people who already had their iPads went to class and were on time... Not me though!  I was late but my teacher was really easy going about me being late because I got my iPad!

All of my last two periods of the day I was just playing on my iPad for the rest of my classes.  My teacher didn't notice but I was working on a google doc in class as well... But I love being able to use my iPad in class.  It's so nice to use my iPad for taking notes rather than handwriting everything.  My friends were teasing me on the bus though because I was going all OCD because I was filling in my calendar and writing a new blog post.  While most of them were listening to music, I was trying to come up with some new ideas for my blog!

I have some really good ideas for blog posts, but I just need to find away to schedule enough time to accomplish all of my daily goals...


Any advice about keeping consistency when blogging during the school year?
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment