Friday, September 20, 2013

Friday Five Faves


So this week has been a...well a long one to say the least.  I spent yesterday at home trying to recover from a cold.  So I had some bit of time to come up with new ideas for my blog.  This is the beginning of one other.
This series of posts are exactly what the title says... My Five Favorite Things from the past week.

{Brisk Tea!}


Ok.  So I admit it...I'm addicted.  I usually get a big 24 oz can every time I run to the store or am studying for a test.  The amount of caffeine and sugar in these things are crazy!  I don't suggest drinking these if you have a weak heart.  I don't need one every day, but they are really nice when I need a boost.  Plus they aren't that expensive.

{The Breakfast Club}


I sat and watched this movie all day yesterday when I was home sick.  I love it!  You can't do a remake of this movie.  I'm a total movie buff so this is a classic In my book.  I have it on DVR so I
literally watch it every weekend.

{The College Prepster}


Every morning when I go to school, I will sit and read the daily posts from TCP before, during and after homeroom.  I love this blog.  I know I have posted about the website before.  But it's amazing!  I'm also becoming really attached to Private School Prepster as well, but the writers are both such role models for me as a young blogger.  I aspire to be bloggers like Carly and Ashley one day.

{Taylor Swift}

Ok.  So I'm not a country music fan necessarily.  I just love her music and the message of her music.
 I have been trying to learn how to play the piano so I can write and perform music.  I have Taylor's
style music.  But I need help.  Taylor Swift is a really great role model for girls my age because she seems so humble and down to earth.  She seems like all she wants to do is write about music.  Drama is just another part of life, so why not use it for inspiration.  It's a dream of mine to meet her one day because I really admire her for so many reasons.

{Cough Drops!!!}
I love Ludens the most, but I was carrying around at least three bags of different kinds of cough drops in my purse this whole week.  I managed to eat (if that's the right word) one whole bag of Multi-Berry and one bag of Strawberry cough drops this week.  I love cough drops.  They were so nice for when I would wake up with horrible sore throats every morning!


Well this week was a really long one, but I survived!  I have lots of work to do this weekend but I have so many plans  as well!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment