Friday, October 18, 2013

Friday Five Faves


So here is this week's Friday FiveFaves!  This week was a crazy one but a fun one also!  I  apologize for not being able to blog every day... I'm still trying to prioritize my schedule.


{one: coffee}
Well this is am obvious one.  I don't drink it every morning, but I do enjoy having a nice Cup of Joes every once in a while.  I actually have a new recipe that I love!  It's a cheaper version of a mocha latte.   I'll talk about it later!

{two: Study Hacks Blog}
I recently discovered this blog, and it is AMAZING!  It has some great tips for studying and college.  I especially like the articles about the Zen Valedictorian! I'm experimenting with my study methods this year to figure out what works!
http://calnewport.com/blog/2008/04/18/how-to-become-a-zen-valedictorian-decreasing-your-stress-without-decreasing-your-ambition/

{three: DIY Lilly Pulitzer}
I have been reading different articles, posts and pins on Pinterest about DIY-ing Lilly Pulitzer products!  I'm working on how to paint different prints used by Lilly Pulitzer.

{four: caffeine!!!!!} 
Ok.  I know. I know.  Caffeine is bad for teenagers because it is harmful on the human body.  But it's nice having a Coke or Dr. Pepper from the vending machines.  I took my IOWA standardized detest today, and a little sugar and caffeine was a nice reward for after the test.  I'm working on not drinking pop as much, but I need to start drinking more water throughout the day instead... #MakeGoodDecisions

{five: MY SENIOR!!!!!!}
On Wednesday, I went on my F&S picnic!  It was wet, cold and rainy.  Yet, it was still lots of fun!  I hope to talk about my Freshman and Senior Picnic someday in the future.


I had lots of fun this week!  I learned a lot about myself and my friends in so many ways.

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. As a fellow coffee drinker I would love to hear about your new mocha latte recipe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm thinking about doing a post soon about different coffee recipes I like! I have to write down my recipe before I post about it though. Coffee is great tasting, but not good for me necessarily... I'm actually trying to lay off it.

      Delete