Sunday, October 20, 2013

Organization 101: Note-taking


So here is another one of my posts about staying organized in school.  


As you can tell, I have some crazy messy handwriting when I'm taking notes.  This is actually a picture of my notes from Civilization Class (AKA History).  I technically use any random pen I find in my bag, but I used a Latin Pen the day I was taking these notes.  

I usually have to write notes as quickly as possible in my Civ class because my teacher likes to go fast.  I have realized how he teaches after a full semester of  writing as much as possible.  You will probably notice that I write bits and pieces of shorthand when I can.  I don't like writing stuff  out that isn't necessary.


Here's an outline of what my notes look like in most of my classes that are 'Humanities' classes.


Have a great week everyone!!!!

Did this post help you with new ideas on how to take notes?  I'm still experimenting of course, but I'm trying to keep myself from scribbling down stuff like my friends do!

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. organization is crucial to being successful in school!

    Xoxo
    mQs
    shorelifeofm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Organization is REALLY crucial for most people, but organization=survival for me.

      Delete