Saturday, September 7, 2013

Insanity


I absolutely love this quote.  I actually sometimes feel like I'm about to go insane.  I so desperately want to get into some sort of routine, but I am having a hard time adjusting to school-life again.  It's so strange.  I think as soon as I do some new after school groups, clubs and volunteer work I will be back into the swing of things! :)  Hopefully

So many new things have been happening in the past few weeks.  I just started school last week, but I've already been slammed with massive essays, projects and tests for which to study.  Then, I start my Confirmation Prep classes this Sunday for 8 weeks.  On top of all of that, I'm was asked to homecoming by a friend!  My school doesn't have homecoming; so I'm going with my best guy friend to his homecoming.  I'm so excited!  Then, there was a huge party last night for a friend from grade school.  I have to say it was a lot of fun!  (Even if I had to sacrifice sleep because of it.)

Yet, I am searching for some sort of balance.  I want to be able to manage all of my classes, assignments and personal life.  I'm trying to find a perfect harmony.  I know that if I only put my time and effort into my personal life, friends or school life I am going to go crazy!  I don't want to do EVERYTHING!  But I want to keep myself busy.  I love being productive, but I also can't do too much.

I know everyone is searching for balance.  We all want to be able to manage our crazy lives.  I just am trying to figure my life out before things get too out of hand.  Don't get me wrong, I love my life.  I am at a point where I feel so successful.  I have come a long way since last Fall when I was trying to figure out what path I wanted to take.  I am so proud that I made it to high school.  I just want to explore more.  I love my life but I want more!  Doesn't everyone? ;)

Just remember to not take on the world by yourself.  Talk to people if you are struggling.  I was struggling in one class; so I spoke up.  Now I love that class.  Don't beat yourself up over nothing.  You are going to be stressed enough in high school; you don't need add to it over something silly.  Everyone deserves amazing memories of high school; so don't drive yourself insane during the process of making those memories.


Do you ever feel like you are going to go crazy before you are able to get through the rest of your day?  Have you figured out the best method for balancing life with school?  (If so, please comment what it is.)

xoxo

PS.  I promise as soon as I get my i-Pad in a week I will be blogging more often.  I have way too much time on my hands during my bus ride that will be better served for blogging.  So keep checking in for more updates from me!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment