Sunday, September 29, 2013

Craziness


Ok. So I'm so sorry that I haven't posted anything in the past week!  My life has just been so crazy!  Saturday was homecoming.  I was slammed with homework all week.  I had a big Retreat Tuesday.  A quiz in Latin to finish and correct.  Then another test on Monday for which to study!!! Then there was Confirmation Prep tonight.  But I learned something this week... Well many things actually.

1. Don't go to Homecoming alone.  Groups are ok, but dates are really nice to have.  This may sound silly from me because I'm very focused on school rather than dating, but I kind of got a pang of jealousy seeing my friends with their dates.  I loved going with a guy friend and a group, but I think dates are kind of part of the experience.  I may sound dumb saying this but I don't care... My number one goal is to find a good guy to go with to Winter Semi-Formal.  I'm not saying that I didn't have loads of fun going with my long time friend and a group, but dances are just more fun when you go with a date!  (Or at least they look more fun...)  So I want to try going with a guy as a couple to a dance, just to say I did!

2. Don't Procrastinate! That's one thing that made me become so stressed out this weekend.  I was so tired Friday after going out to dinner and cleaning.  (Yes, I clean on the weekends.)  Then, I went shopping Saturday before Homecoming.  Then, HOMECOMING was a huge deal because I had to get ready then go then I pretty much fell asleep in my dress.  Finally, Sunday.  Well there was Festa Italia, then lunch, then Confirmation Prep.  Then, FINALLY, homework.  I was so stressed though because I knew in the back of my head that I had a boat load of assignments and projects and forms to complete before I go to bed tonight.  So please, learn from my mistake... Don't Procrastinate.  Just suck it up and get your assignments done before everything gets out of hand.

3. Stay Focused and Organized.  I think this is a big one.  If I weren't so focused and organized, I wouldn't be able to get the things I need done... Done.  It's hard to explain what I mean by this.  You kind of just have to be born with motivation and drive.  I love being organized and focused.  When I'm focused, I get so much more out of myself.  I wasn't really focused this weekend, so I felt like I didn't really accomplish anything... Even though I really did accomplish a lot in such a short period of time.  Being focused and organized allows me to see everything as it should be and not be blinded by the stress of craziness

4. The Importance of Friends and Family.  Well my friends and family are the people that keep me sane and drive my crazy at the same time.  And that's why I love them!  I got to see some old friends at homecoming and Festa Italia this weekend.  It was really nice to see people who I rarely see now a days!  Their faces brought back old memories and feelings.  Feelings and memories I thought I had lost.


So what did you learn about yourself and your life this past week?  Was your week as crazy as mine?!

PS. I am watching Sleepless in Seattle right now.  They are the best part!!! I love gooey chick flicks.  That's one thing that reminds me I'm still a teenage girl.  Plus I'm a big movie buff...

No comments:

Post a Comment