Sunday, August 18, 2013

What's in My Bag: Summer Edition

I'll admit it; I can be very nosy.  I love reading blogs that have posts about what's in other peoples' bags.  So, I've decided to do a post about what I usually take to the park, a bonfire or picnic during the Summer.  I don't usually take these things EVERYWHERE I go, but I like being prepared for anything when going to an "outdoorsy" event.

When I went to the fireworks show last weekend, I took a few things.  I was in a hurry when getting ready to go; so I just grabbed my coral bag from Aeropostale.  It's no Longchamp, but it was the first tote I saw that I was comfortable with getting dirty.  I grabbed my bag and started tossing in the things I knew I needed.


Contents:

  • Mickey Mouse Notebook (Blogging/Personal Notebook)
  • Sketch Pad: I love drawing when I'm out in the country!
  • Planners: I'm actually looking into buying a new one (Preferably a Lilly one!)
  • Tiny Notebook: It's quick and easy to whip it out to jot down some ideas that come to me.
  • Cellphone (My "Jellybean"...it's an inside joke)
  • EOS Egg (Lip Balm)
  • Hair Ties (Just in case of emergencies)
  • Baby Wipes: I learned that they are a Must Have from my mom!
  • Hand Sanitizer: Also a Must Have!
  • Pens and Pencils
  • Bugspray: Outdoorsy event...another Must Have!
  • Extra Socks: Strange, but they were used and came in handy at the bonfire!
  • Sweats and a Sweatshirt
  • Fluffy Blanket ;)
Yeah, most people are going to think I'm a packrat.  But I must say, I used everyone of those things.  My mom actually was really happy I brought all of those things because EVERYONE in the family needed something from my bag!  I love being prepared.  My friends always say how they can rely on me to be Little Miss Prepared.  I do love being prepared and organized.  (I'm very Type A!)  I like being ready for whatever this crazy life throws at me! :)

PS. I will be posting my review of the hit show "Whodunnit" in just a minute!

No comments:

Post a Comment