Sunday, August 18, 2013

Lilly Planners

I don't know if I have told you guys this before, but I am a huge Lilly Pulitzer fan!  I have been dying to buy a Lilly Agenda for the new school year for a while now.  The thing is that my parents won't buy me an agenda because I'm already buying an agenda for school from the school. :(  All I can say is that Christmas can't come soon enough.  (Santa and his elves better know how to get Lilly Pulitzer products!)  ;)

Now...Most preppie prepster know that August 1st is National Lilly Pulitzer Day because all Lilly Agendas always start on August 1!  Anyways, I've had my eye on all of the Lilly Agendas for some time.  And I have to say, Lifeguard Press is probably the BEST place to buy all things Lilly!  I just found this website recently while browsing for Lilly products online.  (Then I heard Carly mention it on TCP, so I knew it was trustworthy.)  I can't believe I've been missing out on this amazing website for all this time!  You have to check out the website at http://www.lifeguardpress.com/category/agendas/lilly-pulitzer


Here are my favorite Lilly Agendas from Lifeguard Press: 


2013-2014 Lilly Pulitzer Large Agenda
 - Coronado Crab

2013-2014 Lilly Pulitzer Large Agenda
 - Chiquita Bonita











2013-2014 Lilly Pulitzer Pocket Agenda
 - Tiger Lilly

2013-2014 Lilly Pulitzer Pocket Agenda
 - Lulu





2013-2014 Lilly Pulitzer Pocket Agenda
 - Lets Cha Cha
2013-2014 Lilly Pulitzer Pocket Agenda
 - Coronado Crab

These are just some of the Lilly Agendas Lifeguard Press sells online.  These are my favorite ones from their collection.  I absolutely LOVE the "Lets Cha Cha" print!  A lot of my favorite blogs have the "Lets Cha Cha" print as their background; and I thinks its just FABULOUS!  My favorite has to be the Lilly Pulitzer Pocket Agenda- Lets Cha Cha!  My second favorite is the Lilly Pulitzer Jumbo Agenda- Get Nauti!  I think they are so cute because they are super BEACHY!  (FYI "The Beach" is one of my favorite places in the world.)

I think I'll be able to get a Lilly Agenda pretty soon.  ;)  My only problem is what size to get?  I don't know a lot of people from my school who have Lilly products.  So I don't have a clue what size agendas work the best for school or personal use.  I'm leaning towards the Pocket Size one in "Lets Cha Cha".  But the Jumbo Size "Get Nauti" is my second choice.  Space Vs. Flexibility is my major concern.  I know I can't manage 1 school agenda, 2 personal ones, and a Jumbo Size Desk Calendar.  It's just not physically possible for someone who is so OCD as me!  (But that's another problem and another story for another time.) ;)


What do you think?  Jumbo or Pocket Size?  Do you own any Lilly products?  If so, don't you just LOVE Lilly Pulitzer anything!?

xoxo

PS. Hey Lifeguard Press!  I totally adore your website!  I am a huge fan of Lilly Pulitzer and Kate Spade New York!  I will definitely be doing some online window shopping (and real shopping) sometime soon! 
PPS. Sorry for the Lilly pictures so not-straight.  My OCD is kinda kicking in because they don't look straight and I can't fix it!!!  (Yes, I'm a little quirky.)

No comments:

Post a Comment