Monday, August 19, 2013

Lilly Pulitzer's Endless Summer Sale!!!!


Hey Lilly Lovers!  Many of you probably know that Lilly Pulitzer is holding it's annual "The Endless Summer Sale"!  I just got on their website today, and I wish my birthday was in August. :(  They have some amazing sales that are almost too good to pass up on.  Sadly, I must pass... I spent my $200 scholarship/award check on clothes in the beginning of July.  Bummer... :(

Anyways, just because I blew my Summer cash doesn't mean you gals should miss out on this SWEET Summer Sale!  Here's the URL for the website.  At the top of the homepage there is a countdown for the sale.  It's from August 19-August 21!  You better move quick before it's all over!

I would get over to the site A.S.A.P.!  I saw abunch of different items that were already sold out!
Good Luck Ladies!

I hope you find a great sale and can walk away with precious pieces from the Lilly Pulitzer Collection!

T.T.Y.L.  I have to get back to the website and admire the fantastic sales that are going on right now! :)

xoxo
-Lover of Lilly Pulitzer Products!

No comments:

Post a Comment