Thursday, August 1, 2013

"Latin" Pens


Ever since my "Shadow Day" at the high school I'm going to attend in the Fall, I have been talking about and looking for these multi-colored pens by Bic.  They are pens that hold four colors that allow you to use all four colors at different times.  I was introduced to "Latin" Pens after sitting in on my tour guide's Latin class.  I myself have signed up for Latin as my language for high school.  Then, "Santa" (aka. my parents) bought me a few boxes of "Latin" Pens for Christmas last year.  I was so excited to find them in my stocking; I was practically jumping up and down when I found them that morning!



I am IN LOVE with these multi-colored pens because they can be used for so many things outside of school or Latin class.  I use the  pen for almost all of my classes.  I use them for studying, writing notes and lists, color coding my agenda, etc...  Although, my favorite thing to do with my "Latin" Pens is...DOODLE in my notebooks, agenda and lists.  My friends and I will trade "Latin" Pens, borrow them for class, show each other our NEW "Latin" Pens, and just doodle on each other's papers in class with them.  We are nerds, but I think they are such a helpful tool when studying.  I recommend them for anyone who wants to spice up their notes and be able to say the boring notes they are studying are actually...pretty.  There are so many kinds and so many designs.  They come in different sizes and colors.  I'm sure anyone and everyone will be able to find their perfect "Latin" Pen! :)
I usually buy my "Latin" Pens at any school supply store.  My favorite brand for buying these multi-colored pens are from Bic.  I prefer the light green, blue, purple, and pink colored pens because they just look cuter on paper.

Please Comment on whether or not you have a certain writing utensil you like to use to stay organize.  Also, please try using a  multi-colored "Latin" Pen some time to see why I love these amazing little pens!

XOXO
~Your Latin Nerd

No comments:

Post a Comment